We at balance of the mind have been working closely with many companies small and large. We would be happy to contribute, and show our support to your employees and potential redundancies.
Our services include case studies for each client, from the first session. We also measure health and performance throughout the course. (Performance report available for 50 min session only )
What we teach :
- What is stress? and how does it affect your work?
- How to reduce and manage your Stress?
- Meditation exercises to help balance the mind
- Breathing exercises to help prevent and control Panic / Anxiety Attacks
- Body stretches and exercises to release stress related tension
- How to reduce and mange anxiety?
- How to manage increased work productivity?
- How to create a positive atmosphere and behavioural changes?
- Help throughout and after the redundancy stages
- Information on your health and well being
What are the benefits :
- We restore the balance and productivity back into your workplace
- Improve personal performances at work and personal life
- Help reduce stress and anxiety related to work
- Help reduce sick days related to stress
- Participate in meditations and concentration skills
- Learn breathing exercises and stretches
- We teach how to overcome stress, anxiety, panic attacks and depression
- Help release body pains, stress and tension
- Restore the balance back into your mind and body
We offer phone therapy to all participants, as this is more convenient in the working environment. We can work around the hours you choose including within lunch breaks.
We offer two options, 30 min phone therapy or 50 min phone therapy.
We are very flexible in terms of the requirements, and we can work around the needs of the employer as each company is different.
The sessions can be booked by the employer / employee through our online booking system. We can also book the session in for you once confirmed via phone or email. It is dependant on the requirements made by the employer.
The employer can request how session will be booked, and how many sessions employees are able to book, this could even be 1 session a week or month.
This will be done prior to their sessions, so we can agree on the amount of sessions for that month.
Once the booking has been made, a booking confirmation email will be sent to the employer or the employee. A reminder email will also be sent a day before the session.
How many session are required :
There is no set number of sessions or employees to be required on a monthly basis, it is as and when needed.
The employer can choose to have a 30 min or 50 min session or a mixture of both for the employees.
Invoices will be made weekly or monthly depending on the number of session booked.
Employers can also book online for their employees and pay online. Invoice / receipt will be made available for booking online.
For the weekly / monthly invoicing, this will be based on how many session people book per month, rather than a fixed monthly rate.
You can make this payment by, bank transfer, payment over the phone or we can send a link to pay online.
All sessions are 30 or 50 minutes with the client and a 10 minute write up.
Each session of 30 minutes will be for each employee at £25 per session.
Each session of 50 minutes will be for each employee at £30 per session.